Movistar Cortinilla - Stars - One Day Left

He usado Shazam para descubrir One Day Left, de Stars https://www.shazam.com/track/420360241/one-day-left

Martes 4 de Septiembre de 2018
22:32
Soundhound no la reconoce ni identifica. Shazam al segundo.

"
I measure life in coffee cups I spend the day alone too much I call and call, you're never there Wait for your shadow on the stairs
I disappear in subway light And I'm too weary for the fight This city its toll on me Where is the one I used to be?   We drink the night until the day You sleep with me but you don't I feel time race when I'm with you I lose my place when I'm with you   Hold our breath When the sirens are calling our name We got one day left in the city We gotta hold our breath When the sirens are calling our name We got one day left in the city We got one day left   I measure life in grams and bags Sunday sunset how it drags I'm tired of looking for a sign I'm not yours and you're not mine   One trick, one line, one for the weekend It's not the love it seems you're seeking Hold on, have faith, come back to me It's over now, Go on be free
Hold our breath When the sirens are calling our name We got one day left in the city We gotta hold our breath When the sirens are calling our name We got one day left in the city We got one day left   Didn't feel lost 'til I didn't have you Cities behind and upfront's all blue I hear you climbing up my back stairs I turn around and you're there I turn around and you're there I turn around and you're there
"
"
Stream/save "One Day Left" here: http://smarturl.it/onedayleft New album available here: http://smarturl.it/listentostars Produced and Directed by Ben Clarkson www.thebenclarkson.com) Director of Photography AJ Korkidakis Additional Production Assistance by Melanie Lumsden Stars 2018 Tour Dates - tix at http://youarestars.com 6/11 - Victoria, BC @ Capital Ballroom 6/12 - Vancouver, BC @ Vogue Theater 6/13 - Seattle, Washington @ Neptune 6/14 - Portland, OR @ Aladdin Theater 6/16 - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore 6/17 - Santa Cruz, CA @ The Catalyst Atrium 6/18 - Los Angeles, CA @ Teragram Ballroom 6/19 - Solana Beach, CA @ Belly Up 6/20 - Pomona, CA @ The Glass House 6/21 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Crescent Ballroom 6/23 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theater 6/25 - Dallas, TX @ Trees 6/26 - Austin, TX @ The Mohawk 6/27 - Houston, TX @ White Oak Music Hall 8/02 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL @ Lollapalooza 11/26 - Edmonton, AB @ Myer Horowitz 11/30 - Saskatoon, SK @ Broadway Theatre 12/01 - Winnipeg, MB @ Garrick Centre 120/2 - Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue 12/03 - Madison, WI @ Majestic Theatre 12/06 - Detroit, MI @ St. Andrew’s Hall 12/10 - Brooklyn, NY @ Brooklyn Steel 12/15 - Ottawa, ON @ National Arts Centre 12/16 - Montreal, QC @ Corona Theatre
"