THE CULT She Sells Santuary on The Rat Rock NJ

14:54 GMT+01:00 :-)
Suena The Cult con She Sells Santuary, SSS... Subo el puto volumen!!!!
.
The Rat Rocks Radio at New Jersey, U.S.A. 95.9FM.
.
https://wrat.com
.
Released 18-10-1985!!!
.
Video y canción del canal oficial Topic de Youtube para The Cult:
.
https://youtu.be/cQS4TzB0EvU
.
"Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And that heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

The sparkle in your eyes
Keeps me alive
And the sparkle in your eyes
Keeps me alive, keeps me alive

The world
And the world turns around
The world and the world yeah
The world drags me down

Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And that's heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn, yeah
Hey yeah hey, yeah hey

The fire in your eyes keeps me alive
And the fire in your eyes keeps me alive
Inside her you'll find sanctuary
Inside her you'll find sanctuary

And the world the world turns around
And the world and the world the world drags me down
And the world and the world the world turns around
And the world and the world and the world and the world
And the world drags me down

Ah, hey yeah, hey yeah
And the world and the world turns around
And the world and the world
Yeah, the world drags me down
And the world
Yeah, the world turns around
And the world and the world the world drags me down

Hey yeah, hey yeah
Sanctuary, hey
Sanctuary, hey"
.
Fire Woman: https://youtu.be/7-DjzbGOtec
.
Hay que hacer una playlist :-) busca algo que pueda sonar con la pantalla del movil apagada porque youtube esta bien en el ordenador pero en el puto movil no suena si la pantalla se apaga!!!! ¿existe una opción en Android para que no ocurra esto, para que siga reproduciendo el vídeo aunque se apague la pantalla? Se puede viendo youtube desde el navegador web y en vista ordenador desde su menu de opciones.
.

Sigh... luego ponen una canción que te deja "plof" :-( no pega una mierda... Thirty Seconds To Mars que no se parece en nada a su exitazo de hace años... Walk on Water... muy lenta... 2009 Closer to the Edge insuperable
.

.