Oasis - Stand By Me - Noel Gallagher

He usado Shazam para descubrir Stand By Me, de Oasis https://www.shazam.com/track/226501/stand-by-me
+
FuCKing GeniUs
+
Author: NoEL GallaGhEr

+
"
Made a meal and threw it up on Sunday
I've got a lot of things to learnSaid I would and I'll be leaving one dayBefore my heart starts to burnSo what's the matter with you?Sing me something new... Don't you knowThe cold and wind and rain don't knowThey only seem to come and go awayTimes are hard when things have got no meaningI've found a key upon the floorMaybe you and I will not believe in the things we find behind the doorSo what's the matter with you?Sing me something new... Don't you knowThe cold and wind and rain don't knowThey only seem to come and go awayStand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be)Stand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be)Stand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be)Stand by me (nobody knows, yeah, nobody knows the way it's gonna be)If you're leaving will you take me with youI'm tired of talking on my phoneThere is one thing I can never give youMy heart will never be your homeSo what's the matter with you?Sing me something new... Don't you knowThe cold and wind and rain don't knowThey only seem to come and go awayStand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be)Stand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be)Stand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be)Stand by me (nobody knows, yeah, nobody knows the way it's gonna be)The way it's gonna be, yeahMaybe I can see, yeah... Don't you knowThe cold and wind and rain don't knowThey only seem to come and go awayHey, hey!Stand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be)Stand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be)Stand by me (nobody knows the way it's gonna be)Stand by me (nobody knows, yeah, nobody knows the way it's gonna be)
"