Take It Off - The Donnas

He usado Shazam para descubrir Take It Off, de The Donnas https://www.shazam.com/track/11245661/take-it-off
+
"I'm on my second drinkBut I've had a few beforeI'm trying hard to thinkAnd I think that I want you on the floorUh-huh, yeah on the floorGo on and take it off (Take it off)You got to shake it off baby for meCome on and break me off (Break me off)Cause I get what I want and I like what I see meNeed your love, one, two, threeStop starin' at my D-cupDon't waste time just give it to meC'mon baby just feel me upC'mon, just give it upGo on and take it off (Take it off)You got to shake it off baby for meCome on and break me off (Break me off)Cause I get what I want and I like what I see meForget the applicationYou're the right guy for the taskLet me take you on vacationJust do it, you don't have to askGo on and take it off (Take it off)You got to shake it off baby for meCome on and break me off (Break me off)Cause I get what I want and I like what I see meTake it offTake it off baby for meTake it offTake it off baby for me
"