Canciones Movistar Plus #1 Second Life Replay

Canciones que suenan de fondo en la cortinilla o ventana de menus de Movistar+


Second Life Replay, de The Soundtrack Of Our Lives https://www.shazam.com/track/50040321/second-life-replay

¡¡¡Minuto 4:50!!! 




 "I killed myself today For second life replay I killed myself today I had too many lives I did it to survive So I killed myself today But somehow I'm not dead I'm still inside a head To testify what's real When truth is to believe I killed myself today For second life replay Yeah, I killed myself today I killed myself today (I killed myself today) For legendary fame (For legendary fame) I blew myself away I did it in a crowd (Killed myself today) The echo was about (For second life replay) The old familiar shame But somewhere I'll survive To make you feel alive So you could all reload Your dreams and all your hopes I killed myself today (I killed myself today) For second life replay (For second life replay) Yeah, I had to leave this game But I'll return tomorrow Alive to learn again Alive to learn tomorrow Alive to learn again"





+
God Only Knows, de Alex Ferreira https://www.shazam.com/track/374640898/god-only-knows


"I may not always love you, But long as there are stars above you, You never need to doubt it, I'll make you so sure about it. God only knows what I'd be without you. If you should ever leave me, Though life would still go on believe me, The world could show nothing to me, So what good would living do me. God only knows what I'd be without you. God only knows what I'd be without you. If you should ever leave me, Well life would still go on believe me, The world could show nothing to me, So what good would living do me, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows what I'd be without you, God only knows, God only knows what I'd be without you."

************************


+
Me Encanta, de Delaporte https://www.shazam.com/track/404473417/me-encanta



"Tienes algo más Que los demás Tú lo guardas Yo lo vi estar Te hace raro y yo Me engancho aun más No me deja ni respirar Y siento que algo mirando está Llena el espacio que me hizo llorar Creo que esto no piensa parar Aunque el sol se ponga a mi me da igual Siento que crece de dentro y da Gusto a los cuerpos desnudos en paz Y puede que esto no quiera parar Aunque el sol se ponga a mi me da igual Tienes algo que me encanta Tienes algo que me engancha Tienes algo que me encanta Ya no hay marcha atrás porque Tú tienes algo que me encanta Tienes algo que me engancha Y tienes algo que me encanta Ya lo dije yo Y siento que algo mirando está Llena el espacio que me hizo llorar Creo que esto no piensa parar Aunque el sol se ponga a mi me da igual Tienes algo que me encanta Tienes algo que me engancha Tienes algo que me encanta Ya no hay marcha atrás porque Tú tienes algo que me encanta Tienes algo que me engancha Y tienes algo que me encanta Ya lo dije yo (×2) Tienes algo que me encanta Tienes algo que me engancha Y tienes algo que me encanta Ya lo dije yo (×2) Tienes algo que me encanta Tienes algo que me engancha Y tienes algo que me encanta Ya lo dije yo"

+
+
Cortinilla Movistar+ musica de fondo que no hay forma de quitar ni silenciar
+
+
Perpendicular, de Bely Basarte https://www.shazam.com/track/405794991/perpendicular



"No me hables de ella Que se me quita el hambre y hoy invito yo No te has dado cuenta Me dueles por mucho que nos diga el reloj Que ya es suficiente Que no me queda tiempo ni para el rencor Que eres diferente Que ahora piensas con el corazón No me hables de mi Te echo bastante de menos los 22 No voy a mentir Recuerdo el olor de tu cuarto amaneciendo El sabor de cada invierno Que ahora solo siento gris Te fuiste pronto No me hables de ti Que ya me se cada lunar que hay en tu piel Se nos hace abril Y lo voy a celebrar Que hemos sobrevivido un año más Y si ahora soy yo, y si ahora soy yo, y si ahora soy yo La que se va Quien me va a buscar Quien me va a buscar Quien me va a buscar Quien me va a buscar Quien me va a buscar"

+
Gravitacional, de Nixon https://www.shazam.com/track/402586054/gravitacional



+
John The Revelator, de Larkin Poe https://www.shazam.com/track/372966146/john-the-revelator



Original de BLIND WILLIE JOHNSON con voz ronca y blues blues: https://youtu.be/5hucTDV1Fvo

Pues prefiero a años luz la versión de Larkin Poe más melodica y suave. ¿Es la misma letra? ¿toda?

"Who's that writin'? John the Revelator Who's that writin'? John the Revelator Who's that writin'? John the Revelator Wrote the book of the seven seals You know God walked down in the cool of the day Called Adam by his name But he refused to answer Because he's naked and ashamed Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Who's that writin'? John the Revelator Who's that writin'? John the Revelator Wrote the book of the seven seals You know Christ had twelve apostles And three he led away He said, "Watch with me one hour, 'Till I go yonder and pray." Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Who's that writin'? John the Revelator Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Wrote the book of the seven seals Christ came on Easter morning Mary and Martha came down to see He said, "Go tell my disciples To meet me in Galilee." Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Who's that writin'? John the Revelator Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Wrote the book of the seven seals Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Who's that writin'? John the Revelator Wrote the book of the seven seals You know God walked down in the cool of the day Called Adam by his name But he refused to answer Because he's naked and ashamed Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Who's that writin'? John the Revelator Wrote the book of the seven seals Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Tell me who's that writin'? John the Revelator Who's that writin'? John the Revelator Wrote the book of the seven seals"

Es una canción que sonó en la serie Sons of Anarchy: https://youtu.be/rOHBdMyJZWs

Una versión también diferente aunque más parecida a la de Blind Willie Johnson.

Otra canción queno suena en el fondo de Movistar+ pero que resulta ser de la serie Sons of Anarchy y dónde parecía Maggie Siff que es la psicologa de la serie Billions, aquella a la que acuden para energizarse y aclararse ;-)




Hey hey, My my es conocida por Neil Young.
Esta canta Batleme

"Hey hey, my my
Rock and roll can never die
There's more to the picture
Than meets the eye
Hey hey, my my

Out of the blue and into the black
You pay for this, and they give you that
Once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue
And into the black

The king is gone but he's not forgotten
Is this the tale of Johnny Rotten?
It's better to burn out than to fade away
The king is gone but he's not forgotten

Hey hey, my my
Rock and roll can never die
There's more to the picture
Than meets the eye
Hey hey, my my"